Amazon Fire 7 Tablet Giveaway!!!
Safe and dependable Nadine Winters is about to exchange her goody two-shoes for a pair of stilettos.
What could go wrong?
To celebrate the launch of Lark Anderson’s newest romantic comedy, she is giving away a brand new Amazon Fire 7 tablet along with 20 free copies of her latest book, The Bad Girl! Fire tablets are ideal for reading, playing games, browsing the web, checking email, watching movies, and more! One lucky entrant will win this prize!
No Purchase Necessary!
Contest for US residents only.
1 – Amazon Fire 7 Tablet
20 – Copies of The Bad Girl!!!
How to Enter!!!
Subscribe to Lark’s newsletter!
Your information will never be sold, and you will receive updates, exclusive giveaways, contests, and more! I promise I won’t flood your inbox!
Dates of Giveaway:
- Begins on June 19, 2020 – when it goes live!
- Ends on June 27, 2020 – 11:59 pm CST
For additional chances to win, you may complete the following:
- Follow Lark on any of the below platforms. One additional entry per follow!
2. Share the contest to your Instagram story and tag bookish friends! One additional entry per story share, up to five entries for tagging bookish friends!
3. Pre-Order Lark Anderson’s The Bad Girl and send a screenshot of your receipt to email@example.com! Ten additional entries!!!
4. Bookstagram The Bad Girl with the book cover and use hashtag #TheBadGirlFireGiveaway with other bookstagram hashtags so I can easily find it! Five additional entries! (Hashtag MUST be used so I can find the posts!)
Only persons age 18 or older may participate. Must have a mailing address within the United States.
Winners will be announced within 7 days of the giveaway. Notification will go out to the winners before the announcement email goes out. Winner of the Fire Tablet prize MUST provide a valid US mailing address within 7 days of notification.
Your participation in the Giveaway is considered your agreement that Lark Anderson will contact you.
Death by Taxes:
The winning entrant shall be solely responsible for any taxes levied with the receipt of the prize.